

Today, my friend good friend Kimberlee came over to take pictures of Isabelle. These are the pictures she sent me for now, (until she has time to do some editing/cropping). These all turned out so CUTE as did the others that she gave me a sneak peak of. I can't wait to see what the rest will look like and to show them off to everyone, too.

As you can see, Kimberlee does such an amazing job! This is just a hobby for her, but I think that she could easily make a career out of taking pictures.


Thank you Kimberlee, for taking such beautiful pictures of my beautiful baby girl! (I wish I had you to take pictures of Isaac and Ian when they were babies.) I'm going to MISS you when you move.
9 comments:
These are beautiful! The one on top is my favorite!!
These are so fun! They are all so beautiful. Your friend is a great photographer!
wow! Those are great, it looks like she has red hair in a couple of those! Glad that the visit to the children's hospital went well too!
How beautiful! I'm sure you will love having these. They are great. Little Isabelle is so cute. I just her chubby little cheeks!
such neat photos. love the big yellow bow too : )
keep the photos coming when you get more
These are really beautiful pictures. What a treasure!!
I love the pictures, they definitely capture just how precious she is. How did you get the bow to stay?
Camille! I love that we got the baby annoucement in the mail today and a letter from you guy! How in the world did you track us down in Lehi? I guess I should have emailed not commented, but I am way impressed! Your comments are so great too on the blog! I have been really bad at commenting since I've been in Utah, the last thing I want to do after getting everyone in bed is sit at the computer, but I have to do it sometimes! We will be moving to Tacoma in August - I know it's the wrong side of Washington, but maybe we could make a day trip and meet somewhere in the middle sometime? Your little Issabelle is so cute! (I tried to email you, but it came back - sorry for such the long comment!)
so sweet especially the pouty one. She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment