Monday, June 09, 2008

The Ants Go Marching...

...one by one. Hoo-rah! Hoo-rah!
That was the song that Isaac helped perform in his end-of-the-year class program today.
Isaac was the number 2 ant who stopped to tie his shoe. He did a great job! There were about 5 songs that his class performed and all of the kids looked so cute. Ian came with me and really enjoyed watching and he especially enjoyed the refreshments afterwards. I brought Isabelle, too, and she slept through the whole thing which allowed me to video tape the whole program for Rian to watch later. This is Isaac with his teacher, Mrs. Skaug. Mrs. Skaug did a wonderful job and Isaac loved being in her class. In fact, he wishes he could have her be his teacher again next year in first grade.
Isaac's group in action.
Carlie, Katie, and Isaac. Carlie and Katie both live next door to us. These three are pretty good friends.
Tre and C.J. are some of the good friends Isaac made in his class this year. He always talked about them.
***************
Isaac and Tanner. Tanner is a good friend from school and church. Tanner is moving this week and we will miss his family.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

I am going to have that song in my head all day now! How cute. I love the ant hat - I might have to steal the idea.