Did I mention that our dirt attracts a lot of the kids in our neighborhood? Of course, I made sure it was okay with their moms before I let them come and join Isaac and Ian in the mud.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Fun in the mud
We are still waiting to finish one side of our yard. We are planning on putting in a garden, a shed, a fence and widen our driveway. Even though the rest of the front and backyard has grass, the boys still seem to prefer the dirt. So, for now, the dirt is a favorite place for digging and playing. It even draws a lot of the kids in the neighborhood over to play when the boys are in the dirt. Well today, Rian let Isaac and Ian bring the hose over to the dirt while they were digging...
...and they were LOVING the mud! Actually, this is how Rian gets work done outside because it keeps the boys entertained for a long time.

Who knew that you could have this much fun with some dirt and a hose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll bet a mess like that would entertain them for hours. I hope Rian helped with the laundry that day!
So did you hose them off afterwards... I never thought I would actually hose my kids off outside, but of course I do. Only when they are really messy though. :)
That looks like play that only happens at Grandma's...what a fun dad!
While the McNairy's were here the kids dumped the water out of the pool to make gulleys in the playground area...not quite what I had intended for "pool play!"
Post a Comment