Monday, June 30, 2008

Hair cuts

Isaac and Ian really don't like getting their hair cut so I don't cut their hair as often as it needs to be done. Since it was a nice warm day, I thought it would be fun to cut their hair outside and then let the boys play in the water to wash all the itchy hair off. Ian was willing to go first, but half-way through Ian's hair cut I had to go find some candy to bribe him with to keep him sitting there long enough for me to finish evening his hair out. Of course, Isaac had to have his candy too before he would even sit down for his hair cut. After I finally got both of their hair cuts done they got to go have fun getting wet. I know I'm biased, but I think that my boys always look so handsome after they get their hair cut. I would do it more often if it wasn't such a 'fight' with to get it done.

No comments: