Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Rian

Today was Rian's big day and we had an enjoyable day celebrating with our little family.
Rian got to have the day off from work thanks to President's Day. The kids and I enjoyed having him around and celebrating with him. We took him to McDonald's for lunch (Isaac and Ian's choice), played in the play land, and had the missionaries over for his birthday dinner. For the first time since we've been married, and maybe even since he was little, Rian chose something other than his usual baked potatoes with toppings. This year, he opted for a roast with mashed potatoes so that's what I made him.
To finish off the evening, we had his favorite dessert, sour cream lemon pie. YUM!
(The 2 candles are for 32.) Happy Birthday, Rian!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Rian! Lemon creme pie is my favorite too...we should have had a combined birthday party. Camille-- I need your receipe!

Krista said...

happy birthday! i LOVE birthdays! :)