
Isabelle has been standing like this, without holding on to anything, for a while now. We knew it was only a matter of time before she would start walking. Well, last night she finally did it!

Isabelle took a few steps all by herself and the whole family was there to witness it! I don't know who was more excited, us or Isabelle, but she was definitely pretty proud of herself. I forgot to get the camera last night in all of the excitement, but I made sure I had it ready for her to perform today. (She gets a little nervous in front of the camera.)

So far
Izzie only takes a few steps and then she goes down to crawl. But, pretty soon she will be walking everywhere (or even running) to keep up with her big brothers. Hopefully, she will have it mastered by the time it is finally warm enough to play outside again so I won't have to worry about dirty knees. Now, I just need to buy her some real shoes. I can't wait. Little girl shoes are
soooo CUTE!
4 comments:
She'll be running with the boys in no time!
yay for her!
(LOVE the flower headband. :)
yeah for izzie!! the headband looks darling!! I can take the one that is too big for her and get her something different.....(when I come home, surprise!! shshs)
Oh wow all ready sttanding!! She is growing up to fast!!
Post a Comment