
Not only is it Rian's birthday, but Isabelle also turned 11 months old today. Only a month to go until her first birthday. How can that be? The time has just flown by.

My BABY girl is becoming such a BIG girl. She's learning to walk, tries to do whatever her big brothers are doing, and likes to 'talk'. She has gotten pretty good at squealing to let us know when we have something that she wants.

Isabelle is so much fun to have around and I just love watching her everyday. She always brings a smile to our face.
4 comments:
sooo precious!
i love the pink flower!!
Happy Belated Birthday Isabelle! I didn't know it was her birthday until I looked at the side of my fridge (after school today) and noticed the calendar had an important date on Mon. Soo sorry we didn't get to make a BIG deal about it before now. Turning ONE is soooo amazing and fun! Happy Birthday! I sent Colleen back with a couple little things for her, not sure if they got wrapped and to you!? I'm sure she was shot by the time she left us, she was such a trooper with the packing/moving/unpacking. Not sure if you heard our Payson house sold...it's a done deal! Hugs to you all!
Wow, is Izzie really that old already? I can't believe we were all in Seattle at the same time too, how funny, it's such a huge place and so many people around we could have walked right past each other! Next time you come to the West side give us a call (or email) and we'll feed you guys dinner
Post a Comment