**********************************************************************
Another thing we do with our card exchange is that we send a letter with our cards to help us keep in touch. In our letters we answer a few questions that are chosen by whoever is hosting the exchange that month. I haven't been able to send my letters because I don't have a printer. So, instead of emailing them this time, I thought I would post my answers here for all of your reading pleasure. (I'm sure all of you are just dying to know what my anwers would be, too.)
- What is the most romantic thing that you have ever done for your spouse or your spouse has done for you? The most recent thing that comes to mind was when Rian surprised me and took me out on a date this last January. I was told that Rian had an open house to go to after work one Friday for one of his bosses who was retiring. I met Rian at his parent's house after work so they could watch the kids while we went to his 'office party'. To my surprise, Rian instead took me out to dinner and a movie. I think that was our first real date in months. The funny part was that I was actually a little annoyed that Rian only gave a couple days notice about this 'office party'. The reason for his short notice was that he is not good at keeping secrets from me and I found out that he did have this date planned for a couple of weeks.
- What is your favorite romantic comedy? Some of my favorites are: Just Like Heaven, 13 Going on 30, The Prince and Me and How to Lose a Guy In 10 Days.
- What book are you loving right now? I just finished reading Because of Winn Dixie with Isaac for school and I just started reading Twilight, again.
4 comments:
I love looking at all the cards that you and your friends exchange. You guys are so creative!
P.S. I love all those movies too.
I love our exchange...it has been a really fun way to keep in touch!!
I love the exchange and look forward to it every other month! Love reading the letters the most!! I hope you have been out again since January!! (Actually, i don't think we have.... yikes!)
Thanks for posting you answers Camille. I LOVE the exchange as well. It is so fun to keep up with our "Iowa" friends.
Post a Comment