Isabelle is keeping me on my toes these days as she is into pretty much everything. If she can reach it, open it, or empty it, she will do just that.

For some reason she really likes to dig in the kitchen garbage. The grossest part about this is when she tries to eat something that she has found.
It doesn't matter if the garbage overflowing or almost empty. She will still get into it. For this reason, I have often resorted to putting the garbage can on top of the kitchen counter.
She loves opening up drawers in the kitchen and bathroom, especially now that she knows there is stuff inside to take out.

On this particular occasion, she succeeded in emptying the entire box of ziploc bags. (I can't figure out why this picture is turned sideways.)

Even if my garbage can would fit under the kitchen sink (which it doesn't), it wouldn't be safe there either.

Here, the pantry door was left open and Izzie went straight for it. I have to remember to keep the doors closed at all times.
The funniest part about Izzie getting into stuff, is the look she gives me when I call her name. It's either a look of 'uh-oh, I'm in trouble' or a big mischeivious grin to show off what she can do. (Refer to the picture of her getting into the cupboard).
5 comments:
I love her little teeth. She is getting so big. She is a doll.
she is a DOLL! so cute. what a fun little one to have around. :)
Cute girl! We had to resort to keeping the trashcan in the pantry. It means the pantry smells if the trash smells...not good. Logan has been interested in emptying our Ziplock bags, too. I consider the house clean if the clutter that he has emptied throughout the day is picked up, not if I have actually done any cleaning (i.e. vacuuming, disenfecting, etc.)
I had to buy a trashcan with a lid that MB couldn't figure out how to open. And then it went in the laundry room. By the time he could open the door he was well over the need to go trashcan diving. Good luck with such a busy little girl.
She is sooo darn cute . . . enough to make it okay that she destroys things. :)
Post a Comment