Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Isabelle

I finally moved Isabelle into her own room yesterday. I've actually had the boys moved into their new room and the crib set up in Izzie's room for a few weeks now. I just wasn't in a big hurry to move Isabelle out of my room for some reason. Since the sheets in her bed in my room were dirty last night I decided to go ahead and put her to sleep in her "new" room. She's always been a good sleeper and she seemed to really like her new bed. Isabelle woke up so happy this morning. She even got so excited when she saw us come to get her out of bed. Rian brought her back to our room this morning and he had so much fun playing with his little girl. I think Izzie enjoyed having some fun time with daddy, too.

3 comments:

The Allreds said...

what a sweetie...daddy's lil girl! her coloring is just beautiful, you're so lucky to cuddle that darlin' every day!!!

Amie said...

Wow, she is getting cuter and cuter. What a lucky girl to have such a great family to dote on her.

Anne-Marie said...

your kids are pretty adorable :) it doesn't get much better does it?