Saturday, June 07, 2008

Father and Sons Campout

This is where Rian took the boys on the stake father and sons campout this weekend. Their tent was set up by the river. They had a great time doing BOY stuff.

Isaac had fun hanging out with his friend Cooper. Of course, Ian can't help getting dirty. That's one of the things he does best.

It looks like Isaac and Ian slept good.

No wonder the boys got so dirty. It doesn't matter where they go they always want to play in the dirt. I think they only wish that they could have stayed longer. While the 3 boys were gone, Isabelle and I went to a GIRL party Friday night with some friends in the ward to visit and watch movies.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Camille! Issac is so big! what a cutie he's in 2nd this fall? Ian is cute to and Braydn's nickname is bubba too! Isablle is so sweet and I love the pictures I wish I would have had them done with all my kids too. Looks like Rian is still fishing, Brandon is jealous. The kids and I are heading "home" tomorrow should be an interesting flight it only takes 16 min. to get to Vegas from here with the time changes. We'll keep you posted! Tell Rian hello from all of us.

A

Stephanie said...

Isaac looks like a gangsta in the second picture :)

Coordination Queen said...

That is so fun! I keep trying to convince Jake to take Aiden maybe next year...

The Allreds said...

What a gorgeous place to camp...nice to let them get away to do the BOY thing because camping with mom is always a different experience : ) Glad you have Isabelle to keep you company now : )

Ben and Shara said...

hey guys we just read your family newsletter. Thanks for still keeping us in your loop. Everything seems great with you guys. Perhaps one day we will make it north to visit. But if by chance you ever come this way, be sure to let us know!!