
My little Isabelle is 3 months old today! The time is going fast, but I do feel like I've been able to enjoy it so far. I think it helps that she is such a good and easy baby. Isabelle is full of smiles and just keeps getting cuter every day. It is so much fun to watch her grow and do knew things all the time.

Lately, Izzie is loving to kick her legs and play with her toys on her bouncer seat. She even just loves to watch things going on around her. I think my favorite thing that she has been doing this last month, is that she smiles and gets so excited when ever I come to pick her up.

I love my sweet little Isabelle!
11 comments:
I can't believe she is 3 months old already. She is really cute!
3 months! I can't believe it. We need to come see that baby before she grows up more.
Hi Camille! Your kids are getting so big! Your little one is just darling!
Isabelle has the most gorgeous eyes. The kids are looking over my shoulder as I looked at your blog and Garrett said, "she is sooooo cute!" Lots of admiring eyes on that precious girl!
She looks so sweet!
Oh my! She is precious! She really is getting bigger and losing that 'infant' look, but oh it's so cute! She just looks so sweet!
Hi Camille! It's Ashley from BYU. Just thought I would drop a short note to say hello! Your kiddies are the cutest! It's great to see and read about your beautiful family. Take care!
She is so beautiful. Can't believe she is already 3 months.
I can already tell she's getting bigger and looking more like a baby instead of a newborn. she's very cute.
She really is a doll. There's just something about little girls.... OK, so I'm totally biased. :)
she is beautiful!
Post a Comment