Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 8 year anniversary. We managed to slip away from the kids and go out to dinner to celebrate. (I think Rian's mom and Aunt Leslie were more than willing to babysit.) Even though we only got about 3 hours to ourselves with a newborn at home it was nice to be able to spend time with just each other. It doesn't seem like 8 years has been that long and yet, looking back, we have accomplished and been through so much together and created so many wonderful memories. I feel so lucky to have a husband who I know loves me and is always there for me. Rian, I hope you know how much I appreciate and do notice all of the little things, and even the big things, that you do for me everyday (even if I forget to tell you). I don't know what I would have done without you these past 6 months, let alone these past 8 years. I'm glad that I get to spend the rest of this life and eternity with you. Happy Anniversary! I love you!

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations! 8 years! Wow! We're not far behind you :). We are excited to be moving on as well :). Jon's taking the Nevada bar, but no job yet (cross your fingers for us). We'll be living with his parents for the summer while he studies. Any tips? Thanks for your congrats on graduation, we were SO excited! :)

The Allreds said...

8 years...you guys are youngins' -just kidding!
Congrats on the anniversary! Eternal marriage is the best!

Lauren said...

happy anniversary. I finally have a blog and have enjoyed looking at yours. Izzie is darling.

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! This was the year of the "1977 boy cousins" getting married...first you guys, then Nick & Brooke, Derek & Carly, then us! Wow...2000 was the year of weddings and receptions, so many happy memories!!! I Love Izzie's pictures too...what a sweet baby dolly! Take care!
Love,
Katie