Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One Month Old!

It's already been one month since Izzie was born. She is such a good baby and "so sweet" as it says on her outfit. She is starting to get more alert and making some attempts at smiling. I got lucky and caught part of one in her picture. I am pleased to say that she has slept for 4-5 hours at night a couple of different times already. I hope that this is a sign of more good sleeping patterns to come and not just Izzie teasing her parents. I enjoy watching Izzie every day even if she's just looking around, moving her hands, or kicking her legs. I love my sweet baby girl!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

She looks a little bit like Isaac to me, but with dark hair. She is definitely very cute!

Becky T said...

Oh, she is beautiful!! I love the pictures of her and she looked like a little angel on her blessing day. I'm sure you're having a ball with a little girl in the house!

The Allreds said...

She's already looking a bit older...how does the time go soooo fast. What a darling girl! Give her a hug for us!

Coordination Queen said...

She is a cutie!