Yesterday, Isabelle turned 2 months old! I can't believe it's already been that long. She is such a happy baby and is pretty much sleeping through the night! What more could I want from such a cute baby girl? Isabelle is smiling a lot more and even starting to "talk" to us. She loves it when we talk to her so we can have a "conversation". She is getting big, getting all kinds of rolls and even growing out of some of her clothes. Her 2-month check-up with "Dr. Grandpa" is next week and I'll be interested to see how much she actually weighs.
Such a cutie!! Girls are so much fun! Glad to see everything is going so good for you. I'm still living in the sleep deprived world of a 8 month old...so I deem you very lucky.
Oh, she's so beautiful! And she's getting so big already! And happy anniversary and congrats on potty training! Yahoo! Both are really awesome things! :)
I'm a busy mom. I have 2 cute, energetic boys, one great BIG boy, a cute and feisty little girl and one sweet baby girl. I love my family and enjoy recording our moments together.
6 comments:
my heck, she's a living doll!
love those rolls!
Such a cutie!! Girls are so much fun! Glad to see everything is going so good for you. I'm still living in the sleep deprived world of a 8 month old...so I deem you very lucky.
Your little girl is just an angel. I cannot believe she is already 2 months old. Her blessing dress was beautiful BTW!
Love your blog!
Oh, she's so beautiful! And she's getting so big already! And happy anniversary and congrats on potty training! Yahoo! Both are really awesome things! :)
She's beautiful. I love pixs of babies sleeping.
What a cutie! I can't believe she is so big! I am jealous she is sleeping through the night already and way to go with potty training!
Post a Comment