
This picture is for my mom and family (and everyone else) who have never seen what I look fully pregnant. In fact, I think this is the first 'pregnant' picture I've ever had taken of myself because I never got far enough with the boys' pregnancies. I can now say that I have experienced what it is like to go through the uncomfortable last month. I'm sore, can't sleep, feel like I'm getting beat up inside, can't walk without getting swollen feet, and I've earned lots of stretch marks. I can hear my mom laughing and saying "it's about time!" Despite all of the discomforts, I am so thankful that I will be able to bring a healthy baby home with me this time. Now if I can just get through labor with a full size baby.
9 comments:
I am so excited for you!!!! I heard you were in the hospital and wondered about you everyday. What an exciting time for you and all your boys. I wish you the best and am so glad to hear that you are still pregnant and experiencing all the fun of it. Can't wait to see you post some pictures of the new little bundle of joy.
YAY! You look cute! I'm so excited for you!
how cute! you look great -your face isnt puffy at all! no fair! who cares if your feet swell because no one looks at those - it's always my face that gets big and everyone looks there. I'm voting for 38 weeks. I had both my boys then, I hope you make it!
What a wonderful update!! You look fantastic. :-)
I'm glad you are out of the hospital and hope all goes well for you these last few weeks.
Take care!!
Now the world knows what Camille looks like pregnant. You make a very cute pregnant lady!
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her! Send us pics as soon as you get the chance!
So glad to see that picture of you great with child!! Good luck with the last little while and get pictures up asap when the baby comes.
Congrats on making it so far!! Sorry about everything that goes with it. Those last few weeks ARE lousy. But, take the trade any day- a healthy baby is what matters most. You look great!
Congratulations on your newest addition! Glad to see you have a blog. Check ours out at
welchwhirlblog.blogspot.com
I hope momma and baby are well!
Post a Comment