Monday, March 17, 2008

One Day Old!

Isabelle is just one day old and I already think that she is the most beautiful baby girl. I can't hold her without staring at her little fingers and toes and being amazed at how perfect she is. Of course, I'm sure every mom feels the same way about their new baby.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

I love all her hair! How perfect, you better have lots of bow lined up for her! She is really beautiful!

cshel said...

She is just beautiful! You will love having a little girl to spoil and it won't take any time at all for her to have daddy wrapped around her perfect little finger!!

Becky T said...

So sweet! She is such a beautiful baby and I'm sure you are just in love with her. And I imagine it has been so enjoyable to have her HOME already!! Congrats again!

Jo Ann Anderson said...

Izzie is so perfect. I am so happy and excited for you and your family. Congratulations and enjoy all the cuddles you can....they grow so fast.

Brandi Allred said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to come over and hold her - what a sweetie!