It was so much fun putting pink on my baby girl and getting her ready to come home. You can't really see it very well, but her shirt says, "100% Princess" and I think she is definitely going to be treated like one in our house. It is a much better bringing home a baby just 2 days after she's born instead of 3 months later like we experienced with her brothers. She still looked really small in her car seat. Isaac and Ian helped make some cute signs for Isabelle's homecoming and were anxiously awaiting for us to bring her home.
I'm a busy mom. I have 2 cute, energetic boys, one great BIG boy, a cute and feisty little girl and one sweet baby girl. I love my family and enjoy recording our moments together.
1 comment:
SO CUTE! I love that the boys are so excited!
Post a Comment