Saturday, December 08, 2007

Breakfast With Santa

Our Ward's Christmas party this year was a breakfast with Santa. Rian got to take Isaac and Ian by himself as I was just put on bed rest this week after going to the hospital with preterm contractions. (Luckily, I was not dialated or showing any other signs that I was starting labor.) I was supposed to be in charge of the kids craft table, so it was a good thing that I had everything ready so it could be easily handed off to someone else. Rian jokes that I was just trying to get out of having to do all of the work.
The boys were so excited to see Santa so they could tell him what they want for Christmas. Isaac wants a Mary Jane figure to complete his Spiderman collection and Ian wants a Luke Skywalker figure. It's a good thing that Santa is already prepared for these requests since I can't go shopping anymore.

1 comment:

Heitmann Family said...

Our kids got to see santa at Ryan's work party. Lauryn wanted nothing to do with him, the other kids did alright. Meysa only did the necessary talking required to get her present. Kids are so funny!! Yeah you are 36 weeks, that is awesome. I was wondering how you were doing!