Isaac and Ian woke up this morning eager to find out what the Easter Bunny had brought. It's a good thing that Grandma had bought a few things for us because Rian and I didn't get a chance to do any Easter shopping with me being on bed rest and Isabelle's early arrival. I didn't even have any grass for the basket so I had to get a little creative. The boys thought everything was great and it's a good thing that they don't recognize Rian's handwriting on the cards yet.Isabelle is also one week old today. While Rian and the boys were at church I had fun dressing Izzie up. Staying home didn't stop me from putting an Easter dress on her and taking some pictures. This dress was so cute that I just couldn't resist. As you can see from the pictures, Izzie didn't mind it either, because she slept through the whole thing. I actually put her inside the boy's big easter basket, but the blanket covered it up.
I'm a busy mom. I have 2 cute, energetic boys, one great BIG boy, a cute and feisty little girl and one sweet baby girl. I love my family and enjoy recording our moments together.
5 comments:
Izzie is adorable! It's so amazing to me that babies can sleep through anything...even a photo shoot.
That is so fun! She is adorable, congratualtions! I think dressing her up for easter is extremely ok :)
I would totally do the same thing if I had an itty bitty girl for Easter - or any sunday - or any day for that matter! What a cutie!
She is so beautiful in that Easter dress. What a precious little girl.
Congratulations! Let me know when you'll be in Seattle and we'll get together. If you need a place to stay, you're welcome to stay here!
Isabelle is beautiful.
Post a Comment