This was the first Thanksgiving we've spent on our own without any other family. Even when we lived in Iowa we always spent it with Rian's cousin's family. Rian thought it would be too lonely by ourselves and I didn't want too make a bunch of food for our little family and end up with a bunch of leftovers. So we invited another family in our ward/neighborhood to join us who was also going to be spending Thanksgiving by themselves. I am proud to say that I successfully cooked my very first turkey and everything turned out really well. As you can see from the pictures, even Isaac and Ian loved all of the food.
I'm a busy mom. I have 2 cute, energetic boys, one great BIG boy, a cute and feisty little girl and one sweet baby girl. I love my family and enjoy recording our moments together.
2 comments:
congrats on the turkey, it is an accomplishment!!
the picture with the turkey leg is so funny! I am scared of the turkey and always make wade cook it!
Post a Comment