Thursday, November 15, 2007

Birthday Boys

Isaac's birthday is on the 10th of November and Ian's in on the 13th. With their birthday's being this close together, Ian of course was not willing to wait a few days to celebrate his. To cut down on the amount of cake we would be eating this week, I made one and cut it in half to decorate for each of them. After Isaac and I finished decorating his cake, I was about to put Ian's away to save for a couple of days. Instead, Ian got up to the counter, stuck a knife in the frosting and started frosting his cake, too. So we just decided to go ahead and celbrate for both of them on both of their birthdays. Rian's parents came over for both of their birthdays and we had had some of the neighbor friends over another day to help us eat some cake and ice cream, too. Basically we did a lot of celebrating for our 2 "big boys".

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

They are getting so big, and I always forget that Issac and I share a birthday!! Great idea splitting the cake!!

Debbi said...

I cannot believe how big Ian is! It seems like he should still be a baby! I just saw you are having a girl! congratualtions!

Coordination Queen said...

Wow, Issac is 6 already. So cute that Ian started to decorate his cake. hehehe.