This was the easiest Halloween yet because the kids actually wanted to wear a costume that we already had. This year Isaac was pretty set on being Anakin from Star Wars and, as you can see from the pictures, Ian changed his mind. For our neighbor's Halloween party, Ian wanted to carry on the Star Wars theme and dressed as Darth Vader and then on Halloween night he decided to wear the black spider-man costume. We had a pretty fun and laid back Halloween. We took the kids to the ward trunk-or-treat for an hour, went to a friends house for dinner to get the kids some real food before the candy/sugar high, and then Rian took the boys to trick-or-treat around the neigborhood while I handed out candy at home. (I preferred to be inside where it was warm.) Isaac actually got really excited about handing out candy this year, too. After Rian was done taking the boys around the neighborhood, Isaac sat by our door waiting for more trick-or-treaters to come while Ian sat with his collection of candy picking out which one to eat next. Believe it or not they really did go to bed pretty fast despite how much sugar they had consumed. I think all the Halloween activities just finally wore them out.
Ayden did that one year, probably about the same age as Ian. First he was a bat, and then half way through the party he decided he wanted to be a clown. Funny kids!!!
Cute costumes! The boys are getting so big! I don't dare show Max your blog pictures because it will remind him that he needs to start bugging me about his costume for next year already. He finally stopped asking when Halloween will come again.
Hey Camille! I just saw your blog on Amy's site and I love how big your boys have grown! Of course Issac is still a Star Wars character! I love it - I hope you are loving Washington - we are moving up to Tacoma area next fall!
I'm a busy mom. I have 2 cute, energetic boys, one great BIG boy, a cute and feisty little girl and one sweet baby girl. I love my family and enjoy recording our moments together.
4 comments:
Ayden did that one year, probably about the same age as Ian. First he was a bat, and then half way through the party he decided he wanted to be a clown. Funny kids!!!
Cute costumes! The boys are getting so big! I don't dare show Max your blog pictures because it will remind him that he needs to start bugging me about his costume for next year already. He finally stopped asking when Halloween will come again.
Halloween is so much fun with kids!
Hey Camille! I just saw your blog on Amy's site and I love how big your boys have grown! Of course Issac is still a Star Wars character! I love it - I hope you are loving Washington - we are moving up to Tacoma area next fall!
Post a Comment