
Ilyssa turned one week old yesterday! While Rian was at church with the other kids, my mom and I played "dress-up" and took lots of pictures of Ilyssa.

She still really likes her tongue!

This is the same dress I took picures of Isabelle in when she was one week old which happened to be Easter Sunday.

Ilyssa is pretty good at finding her hand and fingers to suck on.
3 comments:
The first picture reminds me of one of your baby pictures, where you had a half-yawn, half-smile on your face.
Guess I am behind on checking blogs I didn't realize that you had her! I am glad everything went well! Just wanted to let you know that she is absolutely beautiful. What a beautiful family!
Sorry I guess Kelsie was still signed in, but just thought I would let you know the previous post was me!
Post a Comment