Of course, this was right before Rian got home and his Dad came over so they got to see her beautiful self make-over. At least I remembered to get the camera and take her picture instead of getting upset. (At first she wouldn't look at the camera because she was mad at me for taking MY mascara away from her.)
Friday, April 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Football player. She totally pulled a "quarterback sneak".
she is gorgeous whether she is prepping for the football game or the prom. So cute that she already knows what makeup is. he he
Did you ever watch Quarterback Princess? :) She is such a cutie!
Wow! She has gotten so big...I can't believe she is already 2. Miss you and hope you are all well!
haha, I love this!
That happens at our house from time to time also. Nyllee loves to get into my makeup! But I think she did a good job for her first time using mascara!
Post a Comment