In the afternoon we had her friend, Abby, over for lunch. Izzie says her name, "Babby," which is pretty cute. "Babby" is the first friend that Izzie has learned their name and even recognizes where she lives. The girls enjoyed their mac-n-cheese, chicken nuggets, carrots, and cupcakes of course.
For dinner, I made my traditional birthday pancakes for the kids. (I usually do this for breakfast on the kids' birthdays, but we had a crazy schedule in the morning so we had 'birthday pancakes' for dinner instead.) Everyone got a #2 pancake in honor of our little birthday girl.
For dessert: cupcakes, of course! Rian made it home just in time for us to sing happy birthday and .......
....enjoy the cupcakes. YUMMY! We kept it simple for Isabelle's birthday, but I think we had fun. Happy birthday (again) Isabelle!
4 comments:
I love the #2 pancakes! She is such a cutie!
I love your number pancakes and your super cute cupcake stand!
what a precious 2 yr. old! enjoyed all the photos!
What a cute 2 year old! The pancake is such a cute idea!
Post a Comment