Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Isaac is 8!
Yes, my little boy is now a big eight-year-old! I can't believe it was that long ago when he surprised us by coming into this world 11 weeks early. Now, look at how much he has grown up.
Sometimes, I think he is growing up too fast and wish my kids could all stay little forever.
We started out our morning with #8 pancakes for breakfast. We've started making this a tradition on the kids' birthdays.
Then we had our own family party when Rian got home from work.

Of course, Isaac wanted a Harry Potter birthday so this is what I came up with for his cake. Harry Potter figures are hard to find, by the way. I could only find a couple of figures.

Happy Birthday Isaac!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, it's too bad your boys didn't get into Harry Potter a few years earlier when you could find HP stuff everywhere. You'd think it would be back in the stores with the new movie coming out.
Happy Birthday Isaac! I can't believe you are 8!
Post a Comment