Yes, I actually broke out the sewing maching and made the boys' wizard robes myself. Can you tell which one is Harry and which one is Ron? Isabelle made a cute little black cat and Rian and I got in on the fun, too. (Rian is suppossed to be Professor Snape - he just needed a little longer hair)
Our friends did such a great job with the party and everyone had great costumes. There was even chocolate frogs and butterbeer and dining in the Great Hall. I just wish I had my camera with me to get pictures of it all. Thank you Mitch and Melissa for a great time!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Costume Party
One of our neighbors (and good friends - the Heaps) had a Harry Potter costume party tonight to celebrate two of their kids birthdays. Isaac and Ian have been so excited about this party ever since we got our invitation a couple of weeks ago. Our family got hooked on the Harry Potter movies this last summer and have started reading the books, too. Isaac and Ian already wanted to be Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley for Halloween so it was nice that this party coordinated with their Halloween costumes. (All I had to do was get their costumes ready 2 weeks early - which worked out great for me.)
Yes, I actually broke out the sewing maching and made the boys' wizard robes myself. Can you tell which one is Harry and which one is Ron? Isabelle made a cute little black cat and Rian and I got in on the fun, too. (Rian is suppossed to be Professor Snape - he just needed a little longer hair)
Our friends did such a great job with the party and everyone had great costumes. There was even chocolate frogs and butterbeer and dining in the Great Hall. I just wish I had my camera with me to get pictures of it all. Thank you Mitch and Melissa for a great time!
Yes, I actually broke out the sewing maching and made the boys' wizard robes myself. Can you tell which one is Harry and which one is Ron? Isabelle made a cute little black cat and Rian and I got in on the fun, too. (Rian is suppossed to be Professor Snape - he just needed a little longer hair)
Our friends did such a great job with the party and everyone had great costumes. There was even chocolate frogs and butterbeer and dining in the Great Hall. I just wish I had my camera with me to get pictures of it all. Thank you Mitch and Melissa for a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How nice that the party theme worked out so perfectly with what the boys wanted to be for Halloween anyway! It sounds like it was an awesome party!
FUN! I want to do a party like that.
Post a Comment