Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday cleaning

After recuperating this week from last Sunday's long trip traveling back from Arizona, we needed to spend some time cleaning up the house and putting the Christmas decorations away. We try to involve the kids in jobs around the house and this is what Ian decided he wanted to do... I think Rian had already started vacuuming when, Ian thought that it looked like fun. Rian showed him how to go back and forth and then let Ian take over. He ended up vacuuming the entire downstairs all by himself and he did a really good job.Just look at Ian's concentration. I think he is hired.
As I was packing up all of the Christmas decor, I found this big stocking that we got from the hospital when Ian was in the NICU after he was born. It was the perfect size for Isabelle to get inside of. Hence, I couldn't resist dressing her up and taking these pictures.
If only I had thought of this sooner, I could have made Christmas cards out of her.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My kids say that the vacuum is too heavy to push. They must be faking it if Ian can do it. Cute picture of Izzy!