Monday, July 21, 2008

Rolling over

Isabelle officially rolled over for the first time today. She has been really close for quite a while, she just couldn't quite get her legs all the way over. She finally did it this morning and, of course, it was while I wasn't watching. I was sitting right by her and got up to put some things away in the kitchen. When I came back she was on her tummy. At least I had the camera handy to get a picture of this momentous occasion.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Yeah for Izzie! That is great she is rolling over. What a cutie. And how nice the boys got to play with their cousins, it looks like they had a great time. Too bad we are on opposite ends of the state or we could play too!

The Allreds said...

What a fun day for Izzie! I'm a little sad as that means that she's growing up even more! You just want to savor those "teeny" moments for longer than children will allow!

Amie said...

So fun! Maddie rolled over a bunch for my in-laws and then wouldn't do it for me at all. It was months before I saw it. Izzie is looking so cute!

Coordination Queen said...

At least she was kind enough to stay on her stomach so you could see her accomplishment. :) And of course for the picture.

Christy said...

Now is when things start to get interesting. Mason can roll over but doesn't do it much, which means for now I can still leave him on the bed.