Saturday, July 05, 2008
4th of July
Here are a few highlights from our 4th of July...
First, we went to visit Rian's dad at the hospital, since he was going to be there all night. Isaac and Ian enjoyed seeing grandpa at work.
We took a family picture in front of the hospital before we left. (That is a fountain behind Rian's head.)
We took some more pictures of the kids with grandma and grangpa. For some reason the kids weren't very cooperative and nobody was looking in the right direction.
Then we went back to Rian's parents' house for a barbecue with his mom. Boy, did Isaac and Ian enjoy their hamburgers. Even though the hamburgers were pretty big, they both ate the whole thing.
We were all able to squeeze together on the kid's picnic table pretty well.
Overall, it was a nice and relaxing day. We finished off the evening with our own private mini-fireworks show in the backyard. (I forgot to get pictures of the fireworks.) The kids and I watched Rian put on the fireworks from inside the tent set up for the boys to camp out in. Isabelle and I slept inside of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, how I love the 4th of July!! I love all your pictures, sounds like you guys had a fun day. And way to go for squeezing in on the kids' picnic table. I'm impressed! And oh my, I can't believe how big Isabelle is getting. She is SOOO cute!
did you get to see any real life ER action on the 4th?? I just heard this is the last season for that tv show...
glad your 4th was so fun, no wind there?? our legal fireworks almost turned illegal with the fierce gusts that blew through!
Your boys are getting SO VERY big!! Crazy. So is little Isabelle. Glad you guys are doing so well!
Cute patriotic pictures! Love seeing your little family...glad to see you're all doing awesome! Izzy is getting so big :)
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment