Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4 Months Old

I feel like this last month has gone by faster than the others. Isabelle is 4 months old now and I can't emphasize enough that she is such a HAPPY baby. You just look into her eyes and she will smile and get so excited and it's hard not to smile or get excited right back. This last month Izzie has really started playing with and sucking on her hands. It is so cute when she gets her fingers or even her thumb in her mouth. She is also starting to grab on to things better and, of course, whatever she can grab she puts in her mouth. Usually the most convenient and easiest thing for Izzie to grab and suck on is the dress or shirt she is wearing at the time. Izzie is also starting to laugh and be more 'vocal'. I think she has the cutest little voice.

6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

she's adorable! You are definitely blessed :)

Jo Ann Anderson said...

She is so cute! Baby girls are so fun and the time flies by way too fast. Enjoy the moments and the fun stage that she is at.

Stephanie said...

I love Izzie's dress with the gathered, cute stuff on her chest (I can't remember what that stitching is called, so it just gather, cute stuff to me). She's really cute!

Coordination Queen said...

She is such a dolly. Cute outfit.

kristenita said...

she is SO DELICOUSLY ADORABLE.
yummy. 4 months already? dang.

p.s. stephanie, is it called "smocking?" don't ask me how I remember that, if it's even the right name. yes - cute.

The Allreds said...

What a little daisy! Yes, those months are rolling along but at least you can say 4 and not 11 months at this stage, right!!?? Enjoyed the Izzie update - keep 'em coming!