Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blessing Day

Today was a beautiful day for Isabelle's blessing. (There was a total of 4 blessings in our ward today.) Rian did a wonderful job and Isabelle cooperated very well by being quiet the whole time. She must have fallen asleep. It was our first time bringing Isabelle to church and the second time that I've been able to come in four months. It was just nice to all be there as a family. I have to say that Isabelle looked like a little angel in her blessing dress. Just look at her pictures. Of course, there are tons more, but I couldn't put them all of them on here. It was so nice to have my parents be here all the way from Tucson. Rian's parents also made it to the blessing as well as a few of his aunts and uncles. It was just perfect having all of the grandparents share this special day.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Isabelle is beautiful! Her dress is very pretty, too! You are right, she looks like an angel.

kristenita said...

Isabelle is SO cute. wow! your family is just gorgeous & it looks like it was a great day. mmmm, give her an extra squeeze & a kiss from us in NY. love ya!

Heitmann Family said...

Such a little dolly!! I love the picture of her and her daddy!!

Anne-Marie said...

That is so fun! Congratulations!

Brandi Allred said...

She is so sweet - can't wait to see her again! I would love a copy of the picture of me and brent with Izzie if you could email it to me :)

The Allreds said...

Camille both YOU and Isabelle look radiant! Thanks for sharing those photos. Wished we could have been there to give her our love! Aunt Leslie was bragging about her. We felt soooo jealous as we haven't even met her yet! So glad you all had such a nice day!!