Ian really enjoyed kindergarten and LOVED his teachers. In fact he told me he doesn't want to go to 1st grade next year because he doesn't want to have a different teacher. It was fun to see the growth Ian made with his reading this year and the confidence he gained with making new friends.
Isaac's favorite things about 3rd grade this year was science, social studies, and recess! I think Isaac did a lot of growing up this year, too. He wasn't quite sure about riding the bus at the beginning of the year and only rode it home after school because I was able to take him in the morning. The last few months however, he was running out to the bus stop to catch the bus in the morning, too and would get worried if he was running late. I think he liked getting to school early to play with his friends. I was really proud of him for having the confidence to be a little more independent. It makes me sad to think about the fact that he only has 2 years of elementary school left.
No comments:
Post a Comment