
I know I am a little late in posting this, but YES, we are expecting baby#4! I am actually 17 weeks along and am due at the end of April. My midwife gave me a due date of May 1st, but I calculated April 28th which was confirmed by ultrasound. My midwife isn't changing the due date she gave me, but I figured that if this pregnancy is any thing like the last three I don't think I will be making it to either one.

Isaac took these pictures for me since Rian wasn't home. As you can see, I already have a nice little 'baby bump'. Because of my history of preterm labor, my midwife will be monitoring me closely again for this pregnancy. I started my weekly shots of progesterone this week which are supposed to help prevent preterm labor. I will also be having ultrasounds to measure my cervix about every three weeks. Hopefully I will be able to make it full term for a second time.
7 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
Congratulations, Camille! This is exciting news!
Yay! So excited for you!!!
Congratulations!!!!! That is so wonderful I hope that everything goes well for you and your new addition!!!
Cute baby bump!
wow. that's awesome! you're definitely a cute, litle prego woman. can't hear what you're having
Wow...I'm waaayyyy late to comment; but CONGRATS!! so very happy for your family. Will pray for a smooth pregnancy for you!
Post a Comment