Isaac expressed an interest in singing (I think after watching American Idol with Rian and I) so we signed him up for a local children's choir this fall. A friend of mine does it out of her home and does an AMAZING job. She has such an enthusiasm for music and singing that I don't see how anyone could not enjoy singing with her.
Last night Isaac's choir group had their Christmas concert and all of the kids did such a great job. Rian's parents were able to come over and watch Isaac perform with his choir. Isaac looked so handsome in his choir shirt and black pants and he was so much fun to watch.
Isaac is the shortest one there in the front row. He is almost the youngest one in the choir.
Isaac has a shy personality and started out pretty nervous up there in front of all of the parents and family in the audience. As the concert went on he warmed up and really enjoy himself. He went from just standing there looking around at the beginning of the first song ....
5 comments:
I bet he is a great singer, I wish we could have seen and heard him in action!
fun to see that singin' guy...what great memories he's making at a young age! we'll have to swap videos so we can enjoy each others' concerts : )
give them all hugs from us!!! are they sooo excited about Santa coming?
That is so fun.
I didn't know that Isaac is in a choir. It sounds like a lot of fun for him. I blew up the picture of him dancing and thought it was pretty cute.
cute family photo at the top...just LOVE it!
Post a Comment