Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Joining the Blogging World

So I've been looking at a lot of blogs that our friends and family have started and I finally decided to join in. A couple of months ago I would have sworn that I would never follow the blogger crowd, but here I am. I don't keep a journal and I am way behind in my scrapbooking (especially the journaling part) even though I have lots of ideas and plans for my scrapbooks. Hopefully this blogging venture will help me document some of my thoughts and everyday events on a more regular basis. Of course, I am planning on having Rian help me keep it up to date.

5 comments:

kristenita said...

yay camille! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging... I can't wait to read your posts & see what you guys are up to! I can't believe how big your boys are getting.
hope all is well, keep those updates coming :)

Coordination Queen said...

I'm glad you've joined the world! :) It's nice to have company!

Amie said...

Camille, your page looks great. I love the pictures.

Charlotta-love said...

Camille! I found you on Amie's page. Welcome to Blogger. And your family is adorable!

LaLaLa said...

hi camille! saw the link on K's blog, so now have all your family do likewise...we (I) write a new post about once in a blue moon, but it's a nice way to catch up yourself and your fam, so I'll be watching for more news! love you, Aunt Lila